(1) Front end acquisition equipment (including network camera) lightning protection
1. Protection measures against direct lightning strike
When the front-end acquisition equipment of the network system (including the webcam) is within the LPZOA, direct lightning protection measures should be taken. Specifically, lightning rods should be installed near the webcam, and the protection range should be calculated strictly according to the radius of the ball.
When the lightning rod is installed on the camera mounting rod, the steel pipe of the mounting rod can be used as the downlead; When installed beside the camera, the distance between the two mounting rods shall be more than 3m.
2. The connecting cable of the camera shall be shielded, that is, the connecting cable shall be laid through the steel pipe and placed in the steel pipe of the camera mounting rod;
3. The metal mounting rod of the camera shall be grounded, and the grounding resistance shall not be greater than 4 Ω.
4. Adaptive network signal surge protector (KS-E3/24/M) shall be selected for the front end of the network camera. Generally, it is a three in one surge protector (KS-E3/24/M) for network, network and power supply. The product features are as follows:
Large discharge current, multi-level protection;
Built in fast semiconductor protection device, fast response and low residual voltage;
Excellent core components and superior performance;
Energy saving, environmental protection, simple installation, applicable to various standard interface types;
Low insertion loss to ensure smooth line;
The standing wave coefficient is small, and the operating frequency range is wide.
(2) Lightning protection of transmission cable of network system
The transmission cable of the network system shall be protected against the invasion of electric waves. The cable with shielding effect shall be used, or the whole process shall be laid with metal pipes. The shielding layer shall be electrically connected, and both ends shall be grounded or equipotentially connected respectively. The part passing through (LPZOA) area shall be buried. If it is impossible to lay underground, reinforced concrete poles shall be used for overhead laying.
(3) Lightning protection of network system terminal equipment
1. Shielding measures
If the terminal equipment of the network system is non-metallic, shielding measures shall be taken, and the distance between the terminal equipment and the structural column of the external wall shall not be less than 1 m.
2. Equipotential connection
Equipotential connection and grounding shall be adopted for terminal equipment, and it shall be connected with common grounding systems such as lightning protection grounding and protective grounding of buildings.
The exposed conductive parts of electronic equipment and the working grounding of electronic system shall be connected to the equipotential connection network through conductors.
3. Reasonable wiring
The generic cabling of the network system shall meet the requirements of the technical specifications.